Carpet offers a cozy and warm feeling underfoot. This is probably why it is still such a popular choice among homeowners. When you have carpet installed in your home, one of the first thoughts you are going to have is more than likely about maintenance. You want to do everything in your power to protect this large investment that you just made on your carpet. One of the best ways to properly maintain your carpet is to have it professionally cleaned. The common question then, is how often? Carpet Dry-Tech is here to talk about who often you should have your carpet cleaned professionally.
How Often Should I Professionally Clean My Carpet?
There is no solid answer to how often your carpet should be cleaned professionally. The truth is, the answer is going to be different for everyone. There are several factors that come into play when it comes to carpet cleaning and how often you need to have it done. Here are some of the things that need to be considered.
– Pet Accidents on Carpet: If you have pets in your home, you are going to have your carpets cleaned more often than someone that doesn’t. This is because animals often have accidents and also come with a great deal of pet hair and dander than needs to be removed. When you have a puppy, you may need even more carpet cleaning to keep up with accidents that happen.
– Kid Spills on Carpet: Kids are another factor that can make a difference in your carpet cleaning schedule. If you have small kids, they are going to make more messes in your home that will likely lead to staining. Luckily, with some carpet cleaning, those stains can be removed completely.
– Carpet Location: Depending on where you live, you may have to get your carpet cleaned more often. Places that have severe weather that lead to muddy conditions will have to clean carpets more often than a mild tempered area. Things like sandy beaches can lead to more frequent carpet cleaning as well.
– Carpet Color: Those that have lighter colored carpet will more than likely want to have their carpet cleaned more often just because the dirt and grime will be more visible. This doesn’t mean that darker carpet doesn’t need to be cleaned as well. It just means that homeowners will more than likely notice it more with lighter carpet.
– Allergy Sufferers in Home: For those that suffer from severe allergy symptoms, you may find relief when you have your carpet cleaned professionally. This may lead you to have your carpet cleaned during certain seasons where your allergies seem to be out of control.
Carpet Cleaning, Dyeing, Bleach Spot Repair, Stain Removal & More in Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Atlanta & Greater Woodstock, GA
If it’s time to have your carpet professionally cleaned, you can turn to the professionals at Carpet Dry-Tech to help you get your carpets as clean as possible. When we are finished with our carpet cleaning services, your carpet will look like new again. Call us today!