Many people will be preparing with the hustle and bustle of ensuring the guest rooms are prepped, the menu is perfect, and the house is fresh with the visitors making plans to come to your abode for Thanksgiving, or even the whole Thanksgiving weekend. Many folks want their carpets fresh and the home ready when the people come for the Thanksgiving Holiday, even if your carpets are seemingly spotless. To help you the carpets fresh in time for Thanksgiving, we at Carpet Dry-Tech would like to take the opportunity to share a few methods.
How Do You Deodorize Carpet with Vinegar?
1) In a spray bottle, pour white distilled vinegar.
2) The strong scent only lasts until the vinegar is dried, though initially people may find the smell of vinegar offensive. The vinegar dissolves most germs and bacteria, eliminating the source of many odors as it dries.
3) Do not over saturate, but if any odors persist, you can repeat the steps.
Baking Soda and Lavender Essential Oil Carpet Deodorizing
1) Combine about 30 drops of lavender essential oil (or your favorite essential oil scent) with 1/2 cup of baking soda.
2) In a vented container, like a mason jar with slotted holes in the lid, or you can puncture them yourself; a spice or parmesan cheese container works well too, pour the mixture into it.
3) For at least 24 hours, let the mixture vent through the container. Sprinkle the baking soda on the carpet’s surface and allow it to linger for 15-30 minutes, at the end of the 24 hours.
4) Overlapping the lanes as you go, slowly and thoroughly vacuum the carpets methodically. The carpets and the lavender oil will help your home smell all the fresher for your guests and any odors that will have been developed will be neutralized in the air.
How Do I Keep Carpet Fresh & Fluffy Again?
1) Essential Oils in a Diffuser. Most will add the benefit of making you home smell amazing since there are quite a few people in love with the natural, healthy remedy effects of essential oils.
2) Boil Citrus Peeling. You can you boil the citrus peels, along with sending the remains in garbage disposal to treat it. Grind it up in the garbage dispose to help combat any odors found there when you are done boiling the peels.
3) To remove the dirt, debris, and odor-causing particulates, vacuum the carpets daily.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Atlanta & Greater Woodstock, GA
In addition to the accumulation of dirt and debris that has slipped beyond the reach of your vacuum, a professional carpet cleaning is the best way to get your carpets fresh, removed of any spots and stains, ultimately. You can neutralize any odors, refresh the from the stagnant smells, as well as making them look vibrant is with carpet cleaning services. Call Carpet Dry-Tech now to schedule your appointment to ensure your carpets are fresh for Thanksgiving. In time for your holiday activities, our comprehensive carpet cleaning services your carpets will look their best and smell fresh.