It is certainly handy to know how to remove hot sauce from carpet whether you are a fan of hot sauce or live with someone who just can’t get enough. This is one of those stains that you can’t really overlook very easily. There is only one way to tackle a hot sauce stain with a bright red color, and that is tending to it quickly. The higher chance you will have of getting rid of the stain, the faster you act. Today, we at Carpet Dry-Tech would like to take the opportunity to share a few methods for removing hot sauce stains from your carpet.
Does Vinegar Make Hot Sauce Stains on Carpet Go Away?
It is important to act quickly to prevent it from settling into the carpet upon discovering the hot sauce stain, as we already stressed.
1) Press firmly on the hot sauce stain using a clean towel. You will want to apply pressure by standing on the towel afterwards.
2) From the stain, remove the towel. Spray the affected area with a mixture of 50% vinegar, 50% water after you combine the ingredients in the spray bottle.
3) Directly onto the carpet, press a clean part of the towel onto the stain. Apply pressure by standing on top of the towel again.
4) It starts to gradually lighten and disappear as you repeat steps 2 and 3 until the hot sauce stain dissipates. In order to prevent the stain from spreading, remember to use a clean part of the towel each time.
5) Use a separate clean, water dampened cloth to rinse the solution from the carpet.
6) Place a dry towel over the area and weight it down until it has dried.
Can Dishwashing Liquid Remove Hot Sauce Stains from Carpet?
Blot up any remaining hot sauce as quickly as possible, using a white napkin, paper towel or cloth towel. This application keeps it from settling deeper into your carpet.
1) In a spray bottle, combine 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of warm water.
2) Sponge the hot sauce stain by applying continuous pressure with a clean white cloth that’s soaked in the solution.
3) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the hot sauce stain gradually disappears as you continue to apply pressure.
4) In cold water, use another clean white towel and rinse the area of the carpet.
5) With a dry towel and blot dry the area well.
In either method, make sure you vacuum the area well after the fibers are completely dry. This will allow the fibers to relax back into their natural form.
Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Atlanta & Greater Woodstock, GA
In the event the stains remain behind on the carpet, professional expertise can likely come through. To completely remove the hot sauce stains from your carpets, contact the experts of Carpet Dry-Tech and let us help you remove the stains. Our team of trained technicians have the skills and experience to address even the toughest stains. With the help of powerful equipment and premium products, you can count on superior, long-lasting results. Call us today to combat stubborn stains or odors as well as when you need routine maintenance cleanings to keep your carpets looking and smelling their best.